In-person mediation is available in our Manassas office.
In addition, we offer online mediation.
Please call or email to schedule.
Why Mediation Works
"mediation works because it is sensible, focused, private and efficient."
- Calm and private process. Mediation works because the focus is on privately creating an agreement that brings comfort, security and calm back to your life.
- Focus on key issues. Mediation works by helping you efficiently focus on the key issues for resolution.
- Fair solutions. Mediation works by ensuring well-informed and fair solutions to your disputes and issues.
- Stay out of court. Unless you truly need the protection of the courts, the last thing you need is to compound your troubles by stressful, combative and high cost litigation.
- Mediation for business negotiations, divorce, visitation and custody rates are discussed during consulation
- BC/BS; Anthem BC/BS; BC/BS (FEP)
- BC/BS (CareFirst)
- United Health Care
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session for the no show/ late cancellation fee. This fee will need to be paid prior to any other appointment being scheduled.
Request an appointment in person or online here.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!